We’ve added new precautions to minimize risk of COVID-19 transmission. You can rest assured that we're committed to keeping you safe.
When you visit, you'll notice:
- Strict limits to the number of patients at the office
- Screening of all patients for symptoms, temperature and possible COVID-19 exposure before entering our office.
- Universal masking required for all patients and staff
- Waiting areas arranged for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning of exam rooms and equipment after each patient
- Frequent deep cleaning of other clinic spaces
Please bring your own face mask
We require all patients, visitors and staff to wear a face covering or mask while in our office to guard against COVID-19 transmission.
What to expect:
- Appointment request phone call
When we receive your appointment request, we will call you for scheduling. We will walk you through our COVID-19 symptoms and exposure screening questions. You’ll also get specifics on how to prepare for your visit.
Payments of co-pays, deductibles or other patient payments will be collected electronically through our portal or over the phone
Guidance for all patients and visitors:
- Bring a mask to wear when at the office. (We recommend wearing a mask anytime you're away from home.)
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Leave children under age 13 in the care of someone else at home unless they are receiving care at the office.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for COVID-19 screening procedures.
- Pre-appointment virtual check-in
Generally, you'll be contacted by our office one to three days before your appointment. We will walk you through a virtual check-in, which may include the following:
- A review of your current medications
- COVID-19 screening questions
- A temperature check (good to have a thermometer on hand)
- A review of clinic guidelines, including use of masks, social distancing and visitor policies
If any concerns are identified, we’ll provide you with clear guidance on next steps, including the possibility of rescheduling your appointment.
- When you arrive
Expect a door screening process, including:
- COVID-19 screening questions
- A temperature check
If your door screening goes smoothly, you’ll be reminded of important clinic safety guidelines, including use of masks, social distancing and visitor policies. If any symptoms or questions come up during your door screening, your appointment will be rescheduled for 2 weeks and you will be asked to contact your primary physician.
- While you wait
Our staff has taken special precautions to protect you in all waiting areas. You'll see:
- Extra supplies of hand sanitizer available to all
- Masking and social distancing guidelines posted and monitored by staff
- Seating arranged and marked to promote social distancing
- Robust cleaning and sanitizing practices
- During your appointment
You’ll get the comprehensive, thoughtful evaluation you need from the doctor. At the same time, you can feel confident in extra steps to protect your well-being:
- You and your care team will stay masked
- Consultation and exam rooms are arranged for social distancing
- Frequent and robust handwashing is our practice
- Care is delivered efficiently and effectively while allowing physical distance.
- At the end of your appointment
- We encourage the patients to leave the office quickly to minimize contact with other patients
- Follow up appointments and prescriptions will be handled over the phone
- Payments of co-pays, deductibles or other patient payments will be collected electronically through our portal or over the phone